We released Zulip Server 3.2 today! This is a bug fix release, containing a few cherry-picked changes since Zulip Server 3.1.
This releases fixes multiple important bugs in previous versions of Zulip. It contains fixes for the following issues:
- Switched from
python-binary-memcached, a pure-Python implementation; this should eliminate memcached connection problems affecting some installations.
- Removed unnecessary
django-cookies-samesite dependency, which had its latest release removed from PyPI (breaking installation of Zulip 3.1).
- Limited which local email addresses Postfix accepts when the incoming email integration is enabled; this prevents the enumeration of local users via the email system.
- Fixed incorrectly case-sensitive email validation in
- Fixed search results for
- Fixed ability to adjust "Who can post on the stream" configuration.
- Fixed display of "Permission [to post] will be granted in n days" for n > 365.
- Support providing
nginx_listen_portsetting in conjunction with
- Improved upgrade documentation.
- Removed internal ID lists which could leak into the events API.
We love feedback from the Zulip user community. Here are a few ways you can connect: