We released Zulip Server 4.3 today! This is a bug fix release, containing a few cherry-picked changes since Zulip Server 4.2.
This release fixes the following issues:
- Fixed exception when upgrading older servers that had disabled the Jitsi integration by setting
- Fixed support for storing avatars/emoji in non-Amazon S3 upload backends that use different URL formats than Amazon S3.
- Fixed previews of Dropbox image links.
- Fixed GIPHY integration dropdown appearing when the server doesn't have a GIPHY API key configured.
- The GIPHY API library is no longer loaded for users who are not actively using the GIPHY integration.
- Improved formatting for Grafana integration.
- Fixed an overly strict database constraint for code playgrounds.
- Tagged user status strings for translation.
- Updated translations for many languages.
We love feedback from the Zulip user community. Here are a few ways you can connect: